100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Purchase a qualifying Panasonic Lumix G product (new, not second hand), during the promotion period from a participating retailer (Panasonic Store, WEX Photographic, Park Cameras and Wilkinson Cameras only) to qualify for a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee”.
Purchase Period 01/07/2014 - 31/08/2014 Claim Deadline 30/10/2014
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Helpline Number: 0800 072 7649
Promotion Period: 1st July – 31st August 2014.
This promotion applies to UK and ROI residents and BFPO only.
1. Purchase a qualifying Panasonic Lumix G product (new, not second hand), during the promotion period from a participating retailer (Panasonic Store, WEX Photographic, Park Cameras and Wilkinson Cameras only) to qualify for a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee”. The camera must have been supplied and distributed to participating retailers by Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH (“Panasonic”) or Panasonic group companies located in the European Economic Area (EEA). Please check with your retailer for further information to avoid disappointment.
2. If you are not satisfied with your new Panasonic Lumix product within sixty (60) days of your purchase, you must follow the claims process using the promotional website (www.panasonic.co.uk/promotions) to claim a full refund (“Satisfaction Guarantee”) to the value of your original purchase price. Claims made after 60 days of purchase (invoice date) will not be accepted.
3. The terms of the “100% Satisfaction Guarantee” do not extend to claims that should be made under warranty. Any warranty claims should be made in accordance with the warranty documentation provided on purchase.
4. Qualifying Products:
5. To claim your refund, please complete the online registration and upload a copy of your full purchase receipt and an image of your product barcode (containing the model number and serial number). Please ensure your purchase receipt includes the date of purchase, itemised purchase price and model purchased. We will not issue a refund unless you are able to provide BOTH an image of your product barcode taken from the side of your carton box AND a copy of your full purchase receipt.
6. Customers who are unable to upload the supporting documentation to verify their claim may send their printed claim form with a photocopy of their full purchase receipt (we are unable to return original documentation) and an image of their product barcode to the address below, no later than 14 days after submitting their online claim.
Panasonic Satisfaction Guarantee
3 Ilex House
94 Holly Road
7. Panasonic does not accept any responsibility for failures which occur whilst using the website, misdirected, delayed or lost claims – or incomplete, illegible claim forms or claims damaged in the post. Claims made by fax, telephone or email, will not be accepted. Illegible, incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. Upon submission of your online claim form, we will contact you by email to verify that your purchase qualifies for the satisfaction guarantee based on the information you have provided (an approved claim).
9. Customers with an approved claim should send their product to: Panasonic Satisfaction Guarantee, 3 Ilex House, 94 Holly Road, Twickenham, TW1 4HF
10. Qualifying Products must be returned to Panasonic AS NEW, with all original packaging, parts and accessories. AS NEW means in the condition in which it was received – undamaged and in full working order. Panasonic will inspect all returns and if they do not meet these criteria we reserve the right to not issue a refund.
11. Customers that have claimed a ‘free product’ against their camera, (such as a free lens or other accessories via another Panasonic promotion), but wish to return the camera as part of the “100% satisfaction guarantee” promotion, must also return their ‘free product’ in AS NEW condition at their own cost. Customers that have claimed ‘cashback’ against their camera, but wish to return the camera as part of the “100% satisfaction guarantee” promotion, will have the value of their cashback claim deducted from their final refund value.
12. Postage and delivery of the returned product/s is the responsibility of the person participating in the promotion. Panasonic takes no responsibility for any damage or loss caused during transit. We therefore advise that you insure the package. Proof of delivery will be asked for if you make a claim against Panasonic in the event that Panasonic has not received your product.
13. Please allow 28 days from the date we receive the returned product to receive your refund. If you have not received your refund within this period please contact us using the contact details above.
14. Panasonic UK reserves the right to extend or withdraw this promotion at any time. Only one claim per qualifying product may be made.
15. Any personal information supplied by you will be used by Panasonic and their contractors, HWA, solely for the purpose of this promotion and in accordance with data protection legislation.
16. This promotion is applicable to UK and ROI residents and BFPO service personnel only. Promoter: Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH. Registered Office: Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8FP, UK