5 year warranty on VG4 and VS4 washing machines
Purchase Period 01/04/2013 - 31/03/2014 Claim Deadline 30/04/2014
Receive 5 year warranty when you purchase a Panasonic VG4 or V54 washing machine by 31st March 2014 in the UK or ROI from participating retailers. Please note documentation must be received within 30 days of your purchase to qualify.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Helpline Number – 0844 844 3899 (Option 2, then 3) Email – www.panasonic.co.uk/email
- To qualify for a 5 year warranty, you must purchase a new (not second hand) applicable model, from a participating retailer during the promotional period. Applicable Models are: NA-140VS4WGB, NA-140VG4WGB, NA-168VG4WGB and NA-148VG4WGB. For all retailers participating in the promotion, please visit the Panasonic Dealer Locator.
- Promotional Period: Purchases of the following models made between 1st April 2013 and 31st March 2014 qualify.
- To qualify for your 5 year Warranty, please register your purchase on this online form and upload your full puchase receipt (not deposit receipt) within 30 days of purchase and by 30th April 2014.
- If you are unable to upload your receipt please send a COPY of your full purchase receipt to the address below along with the printed PDF of your online application. Alternatively, postal application can be made by clearly completing Model Number, Serial Number, your Title, First Name(s), Surname, House Number, Street Name, Town, Postcode, Email address and Daytime Telephone Number onto a blank piece of paper. You must include a copy of your full purchase receipt (not deposit receipt) and send to: Washing Machine 5 Year Warranty Offer, Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG12 8FP. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the post. In addition, incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Panasonic does not accept any responsibility for misdirected, delayed
or lost claims, incomplete or illegible claim forms or claims damaged in the post. Claims by fax, telephone or e-mail will not be accepted. Only one claim per product can be made.
- Upon redemption we will activate your Warranty and send you a Certificate, which will confirm your Warranty cover period and contact details. All claims will be processed within 40 days of completion; however if you have not received confirmation within 40 days, please contact the Extended Warranty Helpline on 0844 844 3899 or e-mail www.panasonic.co.uk/email Regrettably claims pursued after this time, as well as outside of the closing deadline, will not be accepted.
- This is a Panasonic promotion, run in conjunction with Participating Retailers and the warranty is only valid within the EEA, Switzerland and Turkey. Panasonic UK reserve the right to extend or withdraw this promotion at any time. 5 year warranty will be given for purchases made in the UK and in ROI and includes parts and labour (2 years standard + 3 years extension).
- All personal information supplied by you will be used by Panasonic solely for the purpose of this promotion.
- By claiming this offer, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Willoughby Road Bracknell, Berkshire, UK RG12 8FP
Washing Machine Questionnaire Terms & Conditions
The promotion is open to UK residents, excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years of over. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliates and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from entry. By entering the prize draw entrants are confirming that they have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
To enter, please complete the survey at http://fluidsurveys.com/s/panasonic-washing-machine-survey/ In order to qualify for the prize draw, entrants must complete all fields in the survey before the closing date and provide their email address. Incomplete forms will not qualify.
Only one entry per person.
The promotion opens at 9.00 (GMT) on 1st June 2013 and closes at 18:00 (GMT) on 30 April 2014. The final winner will be notified by 18:00 (GMT) on 31st May 2014 via the email address given on the entry form. Winners may be requested to take part in reasonable promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners together with their photographs in any publicity and by entering you agree to this.
A monthly winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying and eligible entries. Each winner will receive their choice of one of the following: Panasonic kettle, toaster or coffee machine. No cash alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event that a prize becomes unavailable.
If the Promoter is not able, for any reason, to contact a winner within 7 days of first attempting to do so using the details provided to it, then the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from qualifying entries and to reallocate the prize to such new winner.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of entering or downloading any material relating to this prize draw. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the promotion is not capable of being conducted within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the promotion.
Any entry that could be considered fraudulent, illegible, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, hateful or inflammatory in any way may be disqualified from the promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion and the Promoter shall have no liability to the entrant in such a case, such decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
By participating in the promotion you acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may publish winners’ names in any and all media and make these available on request to third parties. Winners’ names are available on request by sending an SAE to: Panasonic UK, a registered branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, BracknellRG12 8FP and within four weeks of the closing date of the competition.
The Promoter is Panasonic UK, a registered branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell RG12 8FP.