NC-ZA1 Espresso Machine 3 Year Warranty Offer
Purchase Period 01/11/2013 - 31/03/2014 Claim Deadline 30/04/2014
Receive 3 year warranty when you purchase a New (not second hand) Panasonic Espresso Machine. Model Number NC-ZA1. Please Supply an image of serial and model
Promotion Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Helpline Number: 0844 844 3899 (Option 2, then 3) E-Mail: www.panasonic.co.uk/email
- To qualify for a 3 Year Warranty, you must purchase a new (not second hand) Panasonic Espresso Machine. Model Number NC-ZA1
- Promotion Period : Purchase a qualifying model between 1st November 2013 and 31st March 2014.
- To Claim your 3 Year Warranty, please register your purchase online, upload your full purchase receipt (not deposit receipt) and an image of your product barcode within 30 days of purchase and by 30th April 2014.
- If you are unable to upload your receipt, please send a COPY of both your full purchase receipt and an image of your barcode to the address below, along with the printed PDF of your online application. Alternatively, postal applications can be made by clearly completing Model Number, Serial Number, your Title, First Name(s), Surname, House Number, Street Name, Town, Postcode, Email address and Daytime Telephone number onto a blank piece of paper. You must include a copy of your full purchase receipt (not deposit receipt) and an image of your barcode and send to: Espresso Machine 3 Year Warranty Offer, Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom RG12 8FP.
- Panasonic does not accept any responsibility for failures which occur whilst using the website. For misdirected, delayed or lost claims, or claims damaged in the post. Claims by fax, telephone or e-mail will not be accepted. Only one claim per household can be made.
- Upon redemption we will activate your Warranty and send you a Certificate, which will confirm your Warranty Cover period and contact details. All claims will be processed within 40 days of completion, however, if you have not received confirmation within 40 days, please contact the Extended Warranty Helpline on 0844 844 3899 or email www.panasonic.co.uk/email. Regrettably claims pursued after this time, as well as outside of the closing deadline, will not be accepted.
- This is a Panasonic promotion, running in conjunction with Participating Retailers and the warranty is only valid within the EEA, Switzerland and Turkey. Panasonic UK reserve the right to extend or withdraw this promotion at any time. 3 Year warranty will be given for purchases made in the UK and in ROI and includes parts and labour. (1 years standard plus 2 years extension)
- Any personal information supplied by you will be used by Panasonic solely for the purpose of this promotion.
- By claiming this offer, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotor : Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Willoughby Road, Bracknell RG12 8FP United Kingdom.
- Claim online at: www.panasonic.co.uk/promotions
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Panasonic 20% Off Union Coffee
- The offer is promoted via Panasonic in-store demo’s at House of Fraser.
- Offer limited to one claim per person throughout the promotional period.
- The promotion code is available from demo staff in-store and as part of redemption offers for machine owners.
- Promotion expires on July 31st 2014.
- The offer is not valid with any other promotional discount and cannot be exchanged for cash. Codes are unique and can only be entered and redeemed once. Once entered and redeemed, all codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts.
- Offer only valid online at www.unionroasted.com and only against mail order purchases.
- The offer entitles the user to 20% off the regular price of any single coffee products (250g or 1kg pack size but not subscription products, gifts or accessories). This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Postage will be charged as usual in accordance with shipping terms.
- Discount is not against shipping or other coffee products in other categories including all gifts, subscriptions and accessories.
- We aim to roast and dispatch within 48 working hours, but at promotional periods these times may change. Orders are dispatched by relevant courier (see shipping section on http://www.unionroasted.com/terms-and-conditions) with a delivery lead time of around 2-3 additional working days.
- We reserve the right to offer alternative coffees of equal or greater value should the advertised, or customers chosen coffee, be out of stock for whatever reason. Offer subject to stock availability.
- Offer not available to retailers.
- Cannot be redeemed in shops, cafes, supermarkets or any other online stores.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside our reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the consumer in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The promoter is Union Hand-Roasted coffee, 7A South Crescent, London, E16 4TL
- Please email roastmaster@unionroasted with any queries.