Terms and Conditions
Helpline Number - 0800 072 7649
E-mail - email@example.com
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to UK, CI and IoM residents aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees of Panasonic and their immediate families, its agents and anyone else professionally associated with this activity. Excludes residents of Northern Ireland.
2. To Enter: Purchase any 2012 SMART Viera television (models including Smart Viera LCD: L55WT50B, L47WT50B, L42WT50B / L55DT50B, L47DT50B, L42DT50B / L47ET50B, L42ET50B / L55ET5B, L47ET5B, L42ET5B, L37ET5B, L32ETB / L47E5, L42E5, L37E5, L32E5 and Smart Viera Plasma: P65VT50, P55VT50, P50VT50 / P50GT50, P42GT50 / P65ST50, P55ST50, P50ST50, P42ST50 / P50UT50, P42UT50 / P50XT50, P42XT50) at a participating dealer, then visit www.panasonic.co.uk/smartviera to complete the promotional registration form. Completion of form will require evidence of proof of purchase in the form of a sales receipt.
3. Purchase is necessary to participate in this promotion and internet access is required in order to complete online promotional registration form. Online entry only.
4. Participants should retain their original itemized sales receipt as it may be required to validate the winner.
5. Entries open at 09:00 on 18 May 2012 and close at 17:59 2 July 2012 (the “Promotional Period”). Purchases must be made before 23:59 on 30 June 2012 to be eligible; entries must be made before 17:59 2 July 2012. Applicable SMART Viera 2012 model purchases made before this date still qualify for entry from 1 May 2012.
6. Participants may enter more than once, but entry is limited to one per television purchased. Entry requires a corresponding SMART Viera sales receipt and full completion and validation of the entry form.
7. Multiple entries may be made for additional televisions purchased. A single sales receipt can be used to validate multiple entries if more than one television was purchased at the same time. Maximum one prize per person.
8. No entries from agents, third parties or organized groups will be accepted.
9. The Prizes: There are 150 Panasonic VIP 2012 London Games packages to be won. Prize winners must be available to travel to London between 27 July and 12 August 2012.
10. The VIP package consists of 2x tickets each for 2 people to the Olympic Games. Individual dates of tickets are allocated on a random basis. Each VIP package will include:
Access to two Olympic events on the same day (e.g. am and pm). Times of events (including early start times) may vary
Overnight accommodation in a London 4* hotel for two people sharing a room on the evening of the event day
Transport to and from the games venues by bus
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) on the day that the tickets are for
11. Tickets will be randomly selected from the following events:
Athletics ( excluding 100m finals )
12. Winners must arrange their own transport to and from the London hotel and arrange their own accommodation the night before if required. Winners should be aware that some events may require earlier starts than others.
13. Tickets can only be issued on arrival at the hotel. Ticket dates are as issued and cannot be amended.
14. Additional meals (apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner on the day that the tickets are for) are not included. No spending money is included.
15. Every week during the promotional period, 25 entries will be randomly selected from all validated entries received during that week, starting on Friday 18 May 2012, with each ‘week’ of the promotional period ending on a Thursday. The first ‘week’ will include entries received between 18 May and 24 May 2012.
16. Winners will be selected by an independent verification service.
17. Non-winning entries will be included in the following week’s entry pool and will continue to be rolled over until they are selected as winners or until the end of the promotional period on 2 July 2012.
18. Prize packages not won during the week due to lack of entries will be rolled over until they are won or until the end of the promotional period on 2 July 2012.
19. Winners will be notified via telephone within 48 hours. Due to the time critical nature of the prize if the winner does not respond to initial notification within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entry selected at random in accordance with the terms and conditions. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting/sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries or, tried entries subject to network failure or delay.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If, for any reason, the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If, due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
24. If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
25. In all aspects of this promotion, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
26. The names and counties of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to SMART VIERA OLYMPIC TICKET PROMOTION, c/o Brave, 6 Heathman’s Road, London SW6 4TJ after 9 July 2012 for a period of 3 months.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner may be required, at the Promoter's request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material, including that with third parties.
29. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
30. The winner agrees to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and shall also be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the prize trip and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes, including without limitation complying with all LOCOG Terms and Conditions relating to Olympic Venues and the Terms and Conditions relating to the Prizes themselves, including without limitation LOCOG's terms and conditions relating to purchase of tickets as set out at the following link http://www.tickets.london2012.com/.
31. All ticket holders are advised that, under s.31 of the London Olympic Games and Paralympic Games Act 2006, it is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE to sell a Ticket in a public place or in the course of business and otherwise than in accordance with the authorisation of LOCOG. Ticket holders are referred to http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/12/section/31
Any ticket obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
32. PROMOTER: Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH. Registered Office: Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire,RG12 8FP, UK