1. Panasonic recognises the importance of your privacy. All information that you provide to us will be retained and disclosed only in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998.
2. Registration – Visitors to the Panasonic website are given the opportunity to register in various ways:
- The benefits of registration include the options to subscribe to different Panasonic newsletters that you will receive by e-mail.
- You may tell us about the purchase of certain products and hence register the guarantee. You may also be given the opportunity to purchase an extended guarantee at the same time.
3. Any personal information supplied by you will be used by Panasonic and their contractors Howard Warwick Associate Limited solely for the purpose of this promotion/clam and in accordance with data protection legislation.
4. From time to time, Panasonic will compile aggregate statistics about the services and may share them with reputable third parties. These statistics will not contain information that would enable any third party to identify you personally.
5. Panasonic reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with all applicable laws and lawful requests by the appropriate authorities, to operate its systems properly or for its own protection or that of its other users.
6. Panasonic stores all data securely. The Warranty Registration site in total is covered by SSL certificate/s. The pages for data input with regards to personal and product information are held in iFrames within web pages and therefore it is not possible to display the icons normally associated with secure web pages. The payment process for extended warranty, if an offer is made and accepted, is both secure and icons confirming the security of the pages are fully displayed.
Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH
Registered in England and Wales – Branch Number BR015033