1. To qualify for a 2 Year Warranty, you must purchase any new Panasonic Camcorder or Lumix Camera between 01/04/2016 – 31/03/2017
2. All Qualifying Panasonic Products must be purchased within the UK or ROI from a UK or ROI retailer and must have been supplied and distributed to retailers by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH (“Panasonic”) or Panasonic group companies located in the European Economic Area (EAA). Please check with your retailer for further information to avoid disappointment.
3. All Qualifying Panasonic Products must be new and genuine Panasonic products. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Panasonic group of companies in any way (for example, including but not limited to parallel or ‘grey’ products) will not qualify under this promotion.
4. Purchase Period: Qualifying Panasonic Products purchased between 1st April 2016 and 31st March 2017.
5. Please retain your original proof of purchase. Customers unable to provide proof of purchase will have their warranty invalidated and will be able to make no further claims.
6. Any queries relating to the warranty should be directed to www.panasonic.co.uk/support.
7. The 2 Year Warranty is the standard guarantee (full details available at www.panasonic.co.uk/euguarantee) and is only valid within the EEA, Switzerland and Turkey.
8. If the product fails during the warranty period, the customer is entitled to a free of charge repair under the specified terms. This is provided that a valid purchase receipt is submitted with the product and the fault is one of legitimate electrical or mechanical failure.
9. 2 Year warranty will be given for purchases made in the UK and in ROI and include parts and labour.
10. Warranty Provider: Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH. Registered Office: Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP, UK